Breast reconstruction after mastectomy/mammectomy
Breast cancer often requires the partial or total removal of the breast.
Breast reconstruction techniques (implants, latissimus dorsi flap…) help regain the initial shape of the breast in order to recover the part of femininity you had lost.
Reconstruction techniques are as follows:
- Breast reconstruction by latissimus dorsi flap
- Lipostructure of reconstructed breasts
- Breast reconstruction by TRAM (transverse rectus abdominis muscle) flap
- Breast reconstruction by implant
- Reconstruction of the nipple & areola area
A reconstruction request is absolutely legitimate after a mastectomy or mammectomy.
The costs of these reconstructions can be covered by the national health insurance.
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Facial Surgery
- Silhouette Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Baldness Surgery
- Sexual Surgery